Dr. Fauci addresses NEMSMA audience and EMS providers around the nation, thanking proivders for their service and encouraging providers to look out for one another. “Together we can do this, we can end this terrible scourge. Stay safe and please look out for one another. Thank you again for your service and protecting the health of […]
In this national report published NHTSA in January 2020, a survey was conducted from 2016-2017 of over 12,000 individuals and the results are weighted … Read More
What the EMS Leadership Academy Can Do
- Leadership is more than a position or a title – It’s a desire to bring out the best in others. Our foundational training programs will enhance participant's capacity to be an effective leader in the world of Emergency Services Organizations and beyond. You will learn how to influence others without manipulation or coercion, bring out the Best in others, and begin to create a vision others want to follow.
- Cause positive sustainable change
- Create an exciting environment that thrives
- Enhance your leadership skills and develop leadership in others
- Have conversations without conflict Advanced strategies for designing a sustainable organization by bringing a vision into reality, holding others accountable and not doing it all yourself will solidify the successful future of your organization. Learn more about our courses.
You can access the google document here and please send us revision requests. If your agency or advocacy group is interested in adopting this policy statement, please let us know so we can include a link or reference to your group. [email protected]
The EMS Leadership Academy has made the following recommendations to NYS Governor Andrew Cuomo.Click here or read below for the full text. Full Text of Letter The Honorable Andrew M. CuomoGovernor of New York StateNYS State Capitol BuildingAlbany, NY 12224March 31, 2020 Dear Governor Cuomo and Commissioner Zucker, In response to your request for suggestions to increase […]
In this national report published NHTSA in January 2020, a survey was conducted from 2016-2017 of over 12,000 individuals and the results are weighted to accurately reflect the national population of the United States. These statistics are inspiring and should be used to push for expanded funding from local government for improved training, equipment and staffing. […]
“You must be willing to let go of the idea that how you currently see it is the right or only way to see it.”Are You Willing? At the beginning of every year, most people have their attention on change of some sort. Whether you call them resolutions, goals, objectives, strategic plans or something else […]