In this national report published NHTSA in January 2020, a survey was conducted from 2016-2017 of over 12,000 individuals and the results are weighted to accurately reflect the national population of the United States. These statistics are inspiring and should be used to push for expanded funding from local government for improved training, equipment and staffing. […]
In this national report published NHTSA in January 2020, a survey was conducted from 2016-2017 of over 12,000 individuals and the results are weighted … Read More
What the EMS Leadership Academy Can Do
- Leadership is more than a position or a title – It’s a desire to bring out the best in others. Our foundational training programs will enhance participant's capacity to be an effective leader in the world of Emergency Services Organizations and beyond. You will learn how to influence others without manipulation or coercion, bring out the Best in others, and begin to create a vision others want to follow.
- Cause positive sustainable change
- Create an exciting environment that thrives
- Enhance your leadership skills and develop leadership in others
- Have conversations without conflict Advanced strategies for designing a sustainable organization by bringing a vision into reality, holding others accountable and not doing it all yourself will solidify the successful future of your organization. Learn more about our courses.
“You must be willing to let go of the idea that how you currently see it is the right or only way to see it.”Are You Willing? At the beginning of every year, most people have their attention on change of some sort. Whether you call them resolutions, goals, objectives, strategic plans or something else […]
What if stress, pressure and overwhelm are not required for EMS? There is a pervasive belief in EMS that stress, pressure, overwhelm and even burnout come with the territory; that due to the nature of the job, stress is a given. And it’s no wonder! Virtually every waking moment we are in survival mode, (also […]
Do you want engaged, enthusiastic people in your organization? Changing your approach on just a few things can make a huge difference: Consider the possibility that you have something to do with how engaged or disengaged your people are. Ask yourself, when’s the last time you asked your employees or members for their input or […]
Putting together a well rounded board of directors.We receive questions like this from across the country, and sometimes across the world, with very similar challenges – so don’t feel that you’re alone. Creating engagement with many stakeholders can feel like an impossible task. You not only have a board, but you have clients (or patients), […]