Rosabeth Moss Kanter is an esteemed professor of the Harvard Business School and author of over 20 books on innovation, strategy, and leadership. In this #TEDTalk she reveals insights on how to make positive change happen in organizations, the world, and to what matters most to you.
- Show Up. Sometimes just being there makes all the difference.
- Speak up. The power of voice is shaping the agenda, framing the situation for others, and influencing others’ actions.
- Look up. Aspire to a higher principle, higher vision, & values. Remind people of a noble purpose. Start your meetings by reminding people of the purpose.
- Team up. Partners matter. Everything goes better with partners. The best ventures & projects are when there’s partnership from the beginning.
- Never give up. “Canters Law: Everything can look like a failure in the middle.” It often takes longer than we imagined, critics surface, things don’t work the way we envisioned & need to be redesigned. Persist & persevere against the naysayers and obstacles.
- Lift others up. Make sure others feel elevated for what you do as well.
Enter your text here...
Be sure to follow her work:
- Six Keys to Leading Positive Change – Rosabeth Moss Kanter - August 8, 2020
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Thanks EMS Providers for Their Efforts During the COVID-19 Pandemic - July 30, 2020
- EMS Inclusive Language Guidelines for Press & Government - April 1, 2020